Attending regular exhibitions can boost can be beneficial in many ways. Networking may lead to future sales giving you the increased exposure you’ve been striving for. There are always other startups in the same boat as you; trying to increase the exposure of their business. By exchanging services you could save money, as well as increase your exposure. If you are passionate that your product/service has the potential to be successful, the only thing that one needs, is the exposure. So, by giving away a few freebies (in this case exchanging), it’ll help you achieve the exposure your business truly deserves.
TIP: Remember to take several business cards with you for networking purposes. [/box]
There are two different options you have when attending exhibitions:
- You can either attend the exhibition as visitors.
- You can exhibit at the event by purchasing an exhibitors stall: this will give you the additional benefit of being in a static place, whereby visitors can physically approach you and your stall, giving you the opportunity to sell your business. However there is an additional cost for this, so you will need to contact the event organisers for further details.
There are various events held all the time. Subscribe to our newsletter for free, to receive regular updates of these events:
A new event named The Business Startup Show is quick approaching.
Summary of Event
- Business Startup is free for anyone thinking about starting a business or expanding a business.
- 250 seminars, over 350 exhibitors, advice, opportunities and more.
- Have been organising exhibitions for 13 years.
- The fastest growing business exhibition in Europe .
- Suitable if you have a product or service that is suited to business owners.
- Event is said to attract more than 20,000 businesses.
- Speakers and Q & A sessions with people such as James Caan, Doug Richards (both from the show Dragon’s Den) Click here for a more extensive of speakers.
Here are some details for this event:
Thursday 6th June 9am – 6pm
Friday 7th June 9am – 5pm
The ExCeL London
Royal Victoria Dock
(Located 10 minutes from Canary Wharf)
Register for FREE Tickets to Attend The Event
If you would like to register for free tickets to the Business Startup show, call free on 0117 930 4927.
Fancy Exhibiting at This Event?
If you would like to find out more about exhibiting at Business Startup, or for sponsorship enquiries, contact Reggie Chard on 0117 930 4927 or by email email@example.com.
For more information about the event, visit The Business Startup Show’s website on: www.bstartup.com
StartSmarter.co.uk have previously exhibited at an event called the Youth Enterprise Live event, which was a fantastic experience and success of an event. You can further read into our experience via the following link: Youth Enterprise Live event post.